VAN SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Permanent Full Time Posted On 09.20.2016 Employer
The Van Sales Representative is responsible for developing and maximizing the distribution and sales of product as specified by the company within a given territory.
• To meet or exceed sales targets on a monthly basis.
• To supervise the loading of assigned goods into van, checking to ensure accuracy.
• Using a hand held computer supplied by the company issue a delivery docket/invoice for goods supplied.
• Maintain reasonable stock levels on the van to ensure that customers’ needs are met
• To visit outlets to promote and sell goods from van.
• To prepare daily call report and submit this to supervisor.
• To build and maintain distribution of all product categories.
• To adhere to the company policies on van sales.
• To ensure that there is full line distribution of products.
• To maintain a clean and tidy van as part of the corporate image of the company.
• Visit office and confer with sales Supervisor/Manager, updating him on matters as requested.
• Perform other related duties required by job function.
Sales-Retail : Account Management (Commissioned), Business Development-New Accounts, Field Sales, Sales Support-Assistance, Technical Presales Support & Technical Sales
• The candidate must possess 5 CXC/GCE O’ levels inclusive of Maths and English.
• At least 2 years experience in a sales environment.
• Must be the holder of a valid Heavy T drivers permit.
• Must be computer literate.
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More