Regional Business Development Manager
Undisclosed Full time Posted On 10.24.2016 Employer
The role of the Regional Business Development Manager is to sell and upsell MBM’s Banking and Enterprise Hardware Software and Solutions into existing and new accounts in regional territories that they’ve been assigned. This is done through an understanding of the customer’s business needs and partnering with pre-sales resources which will allow for the development of an optimum solution to meet the client’s requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform lead generation activities, qualify opportunities and sell the company's line of business banking and enterprise solutions throughout the Region.
- Providing consultation services advising on the best solution based on the client’s needs.
- Collaborating with in-house pre-sales support to design solutions for customer requirements incorporating product and services from all divisions.
- Developing and implementing the account plan for assigned accounts.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation to purchase order /contract signing.
- Leading the preparation of quotations/proposals and conducting demonstrations for product/solutions.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships, to increase client retention and to promote new sales and connections through referrals and references.
- Monitoring the industry trends, market activity and competitor activity and make recommendations for product improvements or new products offerings.
- Creating and maintaining accurate pipeline/sales forecasts.
- Keeping abreast of product developments and technical knowledge.
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned may from time to time by Management.
- Ensuring the compliance to all health and safety policies and procedures in accordance with the Company policies and legislation.
McEnearney Business Machines (MBM)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline.
- A minimum of five (5) years' work experience in regional sales, with a proven track record, preferably in an Information Technology environment.
- Experience in Business Planning and working in cross functional teams.
- Excellent selling skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong negotiating skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Must possess a valid Passport
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More