FORKLIFT/PALLET JACK OPERATOR
Port-Of-Spain or Newtown, North West Full time Posted On 11.24.2016 Employer
This position is a great opportunity to start a career with a growing company where there is room for training and advancement. The Fulfilment Center Team works hard to serve customers and supporting hundreds of deliveries every day and we take pride in what we do. This role requires a team player with the motivation to get the job done, even during challenging situations.
- To handle forklift and or pallet jack in a fast pace area with safe operating skill.
- Move product within the warehouse as directed.
- Move pallets, pallets of stock items, bins, and packaging supplies as directed.
- Move support equipment as directed.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Maintain even and constant flow of items.
- Keep records as required.
- Operate equipment in a safely, and efficiently.
- Make sure the forklift/pallet jack is in good running condition and report anything that is wrong to the Warehouse Manager.
Logistics-Transportation : Equipment-Forklift-Crane Operation, General-Other: Logistics-Transportation, Shipping and Receiving-Warehousing
Manufacturing-Production : Equipment Operations, General-Other: Production-Operations
- Must have three (3) CXC passes including Maths & English Language
- Must possess forklift certification
- Must be able to demonstrate safe forklift/pallet jack operation around people and equipment inside and outside of buildings
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More