Production Shift Manager
Full time Posted On 11.30.2016 Employer
Directs and manages all plant operations on shift in a manner that will maximize production performance within established safety, quality and cost parameters.
- Establishes and monitors overall plant performance by ensuring production targets and quality standards are achieved.
- Monitor all plant operations after 4:00p.m, on weekends and on public holidays
- Ensures housekeeping and cleanliness of the plant are maintained to established standards.
- Ensures GMP’s policies and procedures are adhered by all employees.
- Ensures audit performance and compliance for Quality, Safety, GMP, and Production Procedures.
- Reinforces positive team efforts and embraces continuous Improvement concepts to ensure workers understand and contribute towards achieving set goals and targets.
- Minimize machine downtime and production loss by systematically troubleshooting problems through Root Cause Analysis.
- Provides direction, development and leadership to shift personnel.
- Effectively ensure a safe working environment and that all shift personnel adhere to the Company’s/Department’s safety policies and procedures to minimize the risk of injury.
- Act as a change agent (leader) to instill discipline and Continuous Improvement culture on the production team.
- Produce and submit production reports as required and make recommendation for reducing cost, improving quality, safety, productivity and efficiency.
- Receives and actions employee grievances in keeping with established HR and IR procedures.
- Manage and take action as necessary with respect to addressing poor performance, absenteeism and punctuality on the job
- Provides coaching, guidance and direction to employees as needed to ensure achievement of performance outcomes and objectives.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and strategic planning for the Production Department
Progressive Recruitment Specialists
Logistics-Transportation : Purchasing, Shipping and Receiving-Warehousing
Manufacturing-Production : Equipment Operations, General-Other: Production-Operations, Operations-Plant Management, Production-Operations Planning
Quality Assurance-Safety : General-Other: Quality Assurance-Safety, Production Quality Assurance
- BSc Degree in Management/Production or related discipline
- 3-5 years Supervisory/ Management Experience in a Production environment.
- Must be willing to work shifts.
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More