Chaguanas, North West Permanent Full Time Posted On 12.02.2016 Employer
A leading company in the AgriBusiness Industry is seeking qualified individuals to fill the following position of Sales Coordinator in its Poultry Division in Central Trinidad.
- Work assiduously to achieve set weekly quotas.
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base by identifying opportunities for sales growth with new and existing customers,
- Handle all customer issues, queries and complaints and provide resolution and/or escalate to the General Manager in a timely manner
- Manage the sales administration function, develop Sales Plan and assist with Sales Forecasting
- Diligently review daily Sales Performance against established quotas and set and implement approved strategies to ensure target is achieved
- Develop and Manage effective Customer Relationship
- Manage Accounts Receivables for accounts under his/her control ensuring compliance with the Company’s guidelines.
- Keep abreast of and advise on market conditions and competitor information.
- A sound educational background in Sales Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Sales Supervisory Position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to work as part of a multi-functional team
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More