Contract: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Port-Of-Spain or Newtown, North West Contract Posted On 12.08.2016 Employer
Location: Port of Spain
Type of employment: Contract
Period of Contract: 3 months
Rate: $70/hr and end of contract bonus
Secures revenue by communicating with clients, insurance forms and other stakeholders via phone, in person or through other approved channels
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Builds and maintains relationships with existing clients
- Preparation and submission of monthly account statements
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions from lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records and generated monthly reports/ updates on status of outstanding payments
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from billings; customer service departments, and from customers
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering/ adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Progressive Recruitment Specialists
Accounting-Finance : Collections, Financial Analysis-Research-Reporting, General-Other: Accounting-Finance
Administrative-Clerical : Administrative Support
- Experience: at least three (3) years A/R experience
- Must have ACCA level II
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More