Area Manager- Tobago
Permanent Full Time Posted On 12.14.2016 Expire On 01.20.2017 Employer
• Meets with Sales Representatives and Merchandisers monthly or as the need arises to keep up to date on any urgent matters, assignments/collections to impart product information.
• Ensures the Key Account customers are serviced weekly in accordance to the established route schedule and customers are adequately stocked on a timely basis.
• Assists in the achievement of Sales and GP budget
• Visits customers regularly and investigates customer and other related complaints.
• Ensures that stock in Tobago is in line with budget Ensures that all reports from Sales Executives and Merchandizers are submitted on time.
• Reviews/analyses and evaluates Sales Representatives/Merchandisers daily/weekly reports to ensure that the customers are properly serviced. Must also follow up on new customers.
• Attends sales meetings and meets with sales managers on a monthly basis giving updates on assignments, sales related matters etc.
• Submits weekly/monthly written reports eg. Tobago Review Report, Attendance Reports by the 9th of the following month.
• Ensures that all HR matters are complied with according to Blue Book Policy.
• Plans and supervises the execution of Promotions
• Perform other related duties required by job function.
• Certificate/Diploma in Business Management or Supervisory Management OR combination of relevant training and experience in the same or equivalent capacity
• Ability to solve problems creatively and resourcefully
• Computer literate
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to effectively manage staff and processes
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More