San Juan or Santa Cruz or El Socorro, North Central Full time Posted On 12.19.2016 Expire On 01.20.2017 Employer
Under general supervision, perform work in the diagnostic, overhaul, adjustment, repair and maintenance of company vehicles, complete repairs as needed and perform related work as required and assist in other areas of the Maintenance Department whenever there is no work to be done on vehicles.
(includes but is not limited to)
- Maintaining fleet of company vehicles by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters, identifying worn and damaged parts.etc.
- Verifying vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems. Follow checklists to ensure all important parts are examined, including belts, hoses, steering systems, spark plugs, brake and fuel systems, wheel bearings, and other potentially troublesome areas.
- Maintaining vehicle records by documenting service and repairs using the Fleet Management system.
- Ensuring parts and supplies are available by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Reconditioning and replacing parts, such as pistons, bearings, gears, valves, and bushings, using engine lathes, boring machines, hand tools, and precision measuring instruments.
- Responding to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service.
- Vacation leave
- Casual / Emergency leave
- Sick leave
- Group Life & Health Plan
- Group Pension Plan
Rotoplastics Trinidad Ltd.
Installation-Maintenance-Repair : Facilities Management-Maintenance, General-Other: Installation-Maintenance-Repair, Vehicle Repair and Maintenance
Logistics-Transportation : General-Other: Logistics-Transportation
- At least 5 years related experience
- Vocational training or technical certificate in Auto Mechanics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Must own a vehicle
- Must be able to work outside of “normal” working hours, as needed
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More