MANAGER TREASURY AND ACCOUNTING
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly operations of the Treasury and Financial departments and 3 pension plans
- Ensure that all the necessary financial controls are in place to ensure that accurate reporting is done for the monthly management accounts.
- Ensure adequate financial controls are in place to support accurate reporting for the various benefits plans (ESOP, Medical Plan)
- Ensure reporting and statutory compliance requirements are done timely and accurately.
- Manage the Group Treasury function
- Support in Managing the Foreign exchange risk in the Group
- Prepare the annual budget package and quarterly forecasts
- Manage the financial year-end audits for all six entities
- Manage regulatory deadlines for CBTT quarterly reports, cash flow, reports for Trustee Meetings, the provision of all financial information to facilitate the triennial actuarial valuation for all pension plans
- Manage the Insurance portfolio
- Assist in the procurement and the claims management for the Group insurances.
This description is a summary of principal responsibilities and is not intended to include all duties which may be assigned.
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CMA)
- At least 4 years working experience in a financial and supervisory position
- Analytical Mind
- Results oriented
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Leadership and Supervisory skills
Make Yourself Invaluable!
The Trinidad and Tobago job market is highly saturated with job seekers in many different industries and sectors. It's important that employees focus on remaining valuable to their employer to progress their career and dodge unemployment. Make yourself necessary to your organization i.e. Invaluable! How to make yourself invaluable? See the below suggestions in the graphic created by …Read More