MANAGER TREASURY AND ACCOUNTING
Full time Posted On 12.20.2016 Employer
We are looking for a suitably qualified applicant to fill the post of Manager Treasury and Accounting. The role supervises, monitors and evaluates all daily accounting operations for six operating entities.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly operations of the Treasury and Financial departments and 3 pension plans
- Ensure that all the necessary financial controls are in place to ensure that accurate reporting is done for the monthly management accounts.
- Ensure adequate financial controls are in place to support accurate reporting for the various benefits plans (ESOP, Medical Plan)
- Ensure reporting and statutory compliance requirements are done timely and accurately.
- Manage the Group Treasury function
- Support in Managing the Foreign exchange risk in the Group
- Prepare the annual budget package and quarterly forecasts
- Manage the financial year-end audits for all six entities
- Manage regulatory deadlines for CBTT quarterly reports, cash flow, reports for Trustee Meetings, the provision of all financial information to facilitate the triennial actuarial valuation for all pension plans
- Manage the Insurance portfolio
- Assist in the procurement and the claims management for the Group insurances.
This description is a summary of principal responsibilities and is not intended to include all duties which may be assigned.
Progressive Recruitment Specialists
Accounting-Finance : Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Credit Review-Analysis, Financial Analysis-Research-Reporting, General-Other: Accounting-Finance
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CMA)
- At least 4 years working experience in a financial and supervisory position
- Analytical Mind
- Results oriented
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Leadership and Supervisory skills
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More