Full time Posted On 12.28.2016 Expire On 01.30.2017 Employer
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To record all bills/invoices for outgoing payments and company transactions (all companies and inter companies.
• To enter actual cheque payments on a daily basis.
• To prepare vendors cash projections for four (4) weeks which must be evaluated and approved by the manager for record and payment structure
• To prepare all cheques for payments for all inter companies.
• To ensure actual payments made are up to date with the Accounts Payables Summary in Peachtree.
• To deal with queries for vendors/suppliers in a timely manner.
• To apprise supervisor of any unusual event or circumstance pertaining to the Accounts Payable section.
• To prepare invoices weekly for all clients.
• To ensure all filing pertaining to accounts payable is updated
• To do contra entries on all accounts where necessary
• To update insurance and utilities schedule
• To enter recon sheets for Beverly's Oasis in the system
• To assist with Bank errands (cash cheques, deposits) and Office errands (paying utility bills, credit unions, stationery suppliers).
• Any other job related duty assigned from time to time.
S.W.A.T. Estate Police Company Limited (S.W.A.T.)
Accounting-Finance : Financial Control, Bookkeeping, Collections, Financial Analysis-Research-Reporting, General-Other: Accounting-Finance
Administrative-Clerical : Data Entry-Order Processing, Filing-Records Management, General-Other: Administrative-Clerical
- Certification and knowledge of Accounts, CXC passes in English Language and Mathematics, Principles of Accounts,
- Knowledge of Accounting Software (Sage Peachtree),
- Experience in Analyzing Information,
- Data Entry Skills.
- Attention to Detail,
- Good written and verbal Communication,
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More