Permanent Full Time Posted On 12.29.2016 Expire On 01.20.2017 Employer
- A&P Management Support
Prepare A&P Expense Reports monthly for suppliers, brand team and the sales manager
A&P recovery reimbursement tracking and follow up from suppliers
- Depletion Reporting
- Payment Tracking and Processing
Follow up on payment status of all marketing and sales invoices
Preparation and logging of payment vouchers
Log receipt and distribution of cheques
Reconciliation of event budgets to invoices
- Pricing, Maintenance and Support Management
- Stock Transfers
Preparation of Tobago stock transfer request by ensuring its retrieval, vetted by Brand Team and processed with logistics
Duty Payment Request
Collation of all duty payment request information, processing and coordination with logistic department
Prepare itinerary for supplier visits- Accommodation and transport arrange overseas travel/Tobago
- Other Information- Reporting and Gathering
- At least 2 years within an administrative support role.
- Tertiary qualifications in related areas such as ABE or related field of study.
- Proficient in Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Must be proactive and possess excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems with particular proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet manipulation; managing files and records and other office procedures and terminology.
- Must have strong analytical and communication skills.
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More