FRONT DESK AGENT (TOBAGO)
, Tobago Full time Posted On 01.04.2017 Expire On 01.30.2017 Employer
General Duties & Responsibilities:
• Answer incoming calls and assist with reservations, confirmations.
• Assist with room requests and enquires.
• Provide information about the resort and its amenities.
• Create a product of value to be offered to the guests.
• Able to convey information of events, activities places and interest and dining options for guests.
• Provide guests with appropriate information regarding cost and up-sell when possible.
• Collect and verify all payments made and record these accurately to the relevant rooms.
• Ensure all transactions are handed over and explained when necessary to the next shift.
• Ensure all financial transactions are balanced at the end of each shift.
• Pass on and record relevant information at the end of each shift.
• Provide reports when requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
Beverly's Oasis Suites (Tobago)
Administrative-Clerical : Administrative Support, Filing-Records Management, General-Other: Administrative-Clerical, Office Management, Reception-Switchboard, Secretary-Executive Assistant
Customer Support : General-Other: Customer Support-Client Care
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Front Desk and customer service experience required
• Strong organizational skills required.
• Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
• Must be able to work shift, extra hours, weekends and publics holidays when required.
• Must report to work as scheduled.
• Must be a team player.
• Must be able to follow instructions and willing to learn.
• Work with Associates and visitors to ensure satisfaction.
• Must show initiative in resolving challenges without supervision.
• Computer savvy with knowledge of hotel booking software.
• Ability to speak and write English clearly.
• Be able to lift up to 35 Ibs
• Able to stand and walk for long periods at a time.
• Must be pleasant and well groomed.
• Ability to work a shift basis.
• Must have attention for detail.
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More