1. Set up machine and execute production runs, as per production schedule, ensuring product quality standards, effective materials consumption, machine settings and machine output targets are maintained.
2. Perform regular lubrication on production equipment and system checks in accordance with preventative maintenance schedules.
3. Troubleshoot malfunctioning machines and systems and make corrective actions or adjustments to ensure consistent product quality and machine efficiency.
4. Assist with preventative maintenance on machines.
5. Perform mould changes and ensure completion in allocated timeframe.
6. Assist in machine assembly, installations, servicing and repairs.
7. Prepare production reports and or maintain logs associated with the job function.
8. Trim, deflash and label finished product as required and pack in approved packaging.
9. Complete production tags/pallet tickets to ensure identification and traceability of all finished goods.
10. Perform routine quality checks as per the company’s quality management system procedures.
11. Assist in monthly stock taking exercises.
12. Ensures full compliance with all OSH standards and Company policies.
13. Ensures continuity of operations on machines in cases of absences.
14. Ensures general housekeeping standards are maintained in the department.
15. Cross train and perform duties of other team members as needed.
16. Perform any other related duties requested by the Manager.
- Five O’Level passes (inclusive of Maths and English)
- MET or MEEET Certificate
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must possess a certificate of good character.
Make Yourself Invaluable!
The Trinidad and Tobago job market is highly saturated with job seekers in many different industries and sectors. It's important that employees focus on remaining valuable to their employer to progress their career and dodge unemployment. Make yourself necessary to your organization i.e. Invaluable! How to make yourself invaluable? See the below suggestions in the graphic created by …Read More