Negotiable Full time Posted On 01.06.2017 Expire On 01.27.2017 Employer
The QMS Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the activities of the Quality Management System to ensure ongoing compliance with the requirements as per the Company’s established policies and practices.
1. Regularly review operational processes, procedures and systems with all functional managers to develop and implement innovative strategies and best practices that are required for the continuous improvement of quality in the company.
2. Oversee and assist in the preparation, maintenance and updating of the Quality Manuals and procedures for all departments, functions, activities and processes.
3. Administer all documentation and audit activities necessary to ensure that the Quality Management System is always in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001.
4. Plan, schedule and execute audits required from the Quality Management System.
5. Administer the corrective action and preventive action system to ensure effective close out of nonconformities via improvements to the Quality Management System.
6. Ensure that the documents and records required for the effective functioning of the Quality Management System are maintained in all Departments in accordance with the established procedures.
7. Maintain the reporting systems for management review and the continual improvement of the Quality Management System through corrective action and preventive action.
8. Coordinate all activities related to the planning, preparation and execution of external audits conducted by customers and suppliers.
9. Assist in performing the training required for the effective operation of the Quality Management System in the company.
10. Prepare reports or other data as required by the Operations Manager.
11. Conduct any other related duties that may be assigned by the Operations Manager.
12. Liaise with external customers/contractors/suppliers as and when necessary.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Degree Natural Sciences/Business Management or
- ASQ, CMQ/OE (Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence)
- Certified training in Quality Management Principles, Tools and Techniques (particularly Root Cause Analysis).
- An equivalent combination of academic and work experience.
- Certified competence in Quality Auditing (e.g. Internal Auditing)
- 3 years’ experience in a related field
- Microsoft Office Suite
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More