Customer Service Representative - Tobago Branch
Tobago West, Tobago Undisclosed Full time Posted On 01.09.2017 Expire On 01.31.2017 Employer
Primarily responsible for providing effective customer service to all customers by utilizing excellent in-depth knowledge of company products and programs, as well as team members with in the Customers Service Department.
- Update current client information on the Ingenium.
- Supports the Branch by monitoring and maintaining Company’s procedures and compliance in accordance the Cash Policy procedures, Underwriting Standard Operating procedures and Customer Service standards.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the Company’s products and procedures, and a good understanding of industry regulations and guidelines as it relates to the provision of information and services to clients, internal and external.
- Answers the telephone by the 3rd ring in a professional and courteous manner, and responds efficiently to the individual needs of the client and Agents, escalating to the Supervisor or Assistant Manager as necessary.
- Maintain new Life Policy applications on the system within 24 hours of receipt. Identifying and recording the errors on applications to assist with training needs of the Agents.
- Prepare and submit maintained application Report and Incomplete Application report to Head Office.
- Coordinates and package all application requests, Company forms and policy changes for couriers to submit to Head Office.
- Coordinates all cash processing functions; maintains petty cash; cash collections and audits Receipt books according to the standards established in the Cash procedures.
- Process all premiums received accurately to policies.
The incumbent must have
- 5 Ordinary Level Passes including Mathematics and English.
- Associate Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or related field an asset
- Professional Insurance qualifications such as LOMA, ACS
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Complete Training in all aspects as related to CSR Ingenium system
- Advance Product Knowledge
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More