Full time Posted On 01.10.2017 Expire On 01.25.2017 Employer
Perform efficient and effective clerical and administrative support in order to assist in the efficient operation of ROD PLUS SOLUTIONS LIMTED.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee all aspects of general office coordination.
- Maintain office calendar to coordinate work flow and meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and company information.
- Interact with clients, vendors, contractors and visitors.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Sign for and distribute letters/mail or similarly delivered packages.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Type reports and routine correspondence from dictation or written sources.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, bookkeeping, copying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- File and retrieve organizational documents, records and reports.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, office space, telephones, parking, and office keys.
- Coordinate and support office services, such as records, budget preparation, personnel and housekeeping.
- Create and modify documents such as invoices, letter of awards, reports, memos, letters and financial statements using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or other presentation software such as Microsoft Office, Wave Accounting or other programs.
- May conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation to Directors.
- Set up and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, Board or other meetings.
- Interact with the organization’s Management Team.
- Attend staff, committee meetings or other meetings as requested in order to record minutes.
- Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies.
- Support staff in assigned project‐based work.
- Assists in special events, such as companywide activities and general staff meetings.
- Assist with overall maintenance of the office.
- General data entry and updating Accounting records.
- Perform related duties as may be required.
- Computer literate.
- Good writing, analytical and problem‐solving skills.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, typewriters, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of dealing with the public.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software.
Administrative-Clerical : Administrative Support, Executive Support, Filing-Records Management, General-Other: Administrative-Clerical, Office Management, Reception-Switchboard, Secretary-Executive Assistant
Customer Support : General-Other: Customer Support-Client Care
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Five (5) CXC subjects inclusive of English and Mathematics – Grade 2
- Professional Secretarial Certificate (APS, CPS)
- Certificate in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum experience: Three (3) years’ experience in a similar or related position or any combination of education and/or experience.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
- Knowledge of the basic principles and practices of bookkeeping.
- Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More