Guayaguayare or Galeota, South East Full time Posted On 01.10.2017 Expire On 01.25.2017 Employer
The Office Assistant is responsible for providing clerical support to ensure the effective and efficient conduct of the Company’s operations.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of all systems of communication and correspondence within the office, which includes greeting and assisting visitors, answering phones, directing calls, responding to inquiries and the receipt and relay of telephonic and fax messages to relevant members of staff.
- Receipt/Dispatch and recording of all incoming/outgoing correspondence and distribute as necessary
- Preparation and dispatch of documents for the Company’s Galeota Office in a timely manner ensuring that the appropriate transmittal form accompanies all packages.
- The accurate maintenance of the company tracking system data base by making and correcting entries as necessary
- Maintenance of an orderly office filing system.
- Assisting with the preparation of rental packages as required, ensuring all relevant documents are included. Dispatch promptly all completed rental package to the company’s Finance Department for invoice preparation.
- Maintenance of a proper filing system of all units along with all certificates pertaining to the individual equipment
- Act as the point person for any information required as it pertains to daily employee attendance at the Galeota office.
- Performance of general clerical duties to including but not limited to: photocopying, faxing and mailing.
- Work on other related projects as assigned by the HR/Administrative Team Leader or
- Senior CCU Handler or any other authorized designate
HSSE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct work in a safe manner complying with the company’s policies, standards and procedures.
- Report all incidents immediately to their supervisor.
- Participate in HSSE meetings, toolbox talks and all HSSE initiatives of the company
- Identify and report all unsafe acts and conditions present in their operations.
- Understands the right to stop work, the work of other employees or the work of third party employees where there is unacceptable risk.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s HSSE Policy.
Administrative-Clerical : Administrative Support, Executive Support, Filing-Records Management, General-Other: Administrative-Clerical, Office Management, Reception-Switchboard, Secretary-Executive Assistant
Customer Support : General-Other: Customer Support-Client Care
MINIMUM EDUCATION & TRAINING REQUIRED:
- 5 CXC O’ Levels including Mathematics and English A
- Certificate in Business Management
- Computer Literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Three years of job related experience after Secondary school
- A Police Certificate of Character.
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More