Senior CCU Handler
Guayaguayare or Galeota, South East Full time Posted On 01.10.2017 Expire On 01.25.2017 Employer
The incumbent is responsible for the readiness of CCUs for the client in addition to assisting the Inspection Team as and when requested in pre and post-inspection activities. Ensures all documentation is correctly signed off by the client and submitted to the Finance Department in a timely manner.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining proper inventory of all Cargo Container Units (CCU)
- Ensuring all Delivery Notes are completed, accurately and timely.
- Ensuring all relevant, related documents are completed and passed on to Finance Department, in a timely manner, for Invoicing.
- Coordinating with CCU Handlers, ensuring that all incoming and outgoing checklists are completed in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.(SOP)
- Liaising with Clients as required, to ensure their requirements are met
- Providing, in a timely manner, all information required to be included in the Tracking System.
- Coordinating with CCU Handlers, and being involved in the cleaning and preparation of CCUs for rental.
- Managing all complimentary services for Clients.
- Perform off-site duties related to the company’s equipment when required
- Ensuring all Service Tickets are prepared immediately, approved and returned by customers in a timely manner.
- Operation of forklift and other equipment when deemed necessary by the Operations Team Leader
- Handling and Packing Chemicals in Pallet Boxes, when deemed necessary by the Operations Team Leader
- Attending meetings on behalf of the Company as requested by the Operations Team Leader or General Manager.
- Performing other related duties as assigned by the Operations Team Leader and/or General Manager
HSSE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct work in a safe manner complying with the company’s policies, standards and procedures.
- Report all incidents immediately to their supervisor.
- Participate in HSSE meetings, toolbox talks and all HSSE initiatives of the company
- Identify and report all unsafe acts and conditions present in their operations.
- Understands the right to stop work, the work of other employees or the work of third party employees where there is unacceptable risk.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s HSSE Policy.
Logistics-Transportation : Equipment-Forklift-Crane Operation, General-Other: Logistics-Transportation, Import-Export Administration, Inventory Planning and Management, Purchasing, Shipping and Receiving-Warehousing, Supplier Management-Vendor Management
MINIMUM EDUCATION & TRAINING REQUIRED:
- Secondary School Certificate
- Computer Literate
- One year of job related work experience
- Class 3 Manual Driver’s License.
- Forklift Operator Certificate.
- A Police Certificate of Character.
- Motor skills adequate to operate equipment.
- Ability to read, write and perform calculations
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More