IT Helpdesk Specialist
Port-Of-Spain or Newtown, Full time, Permanent Full Time Posted On 01.11.2017 Expire On 01.27.2017 Employer
Responsible for providing first level support for the IT systems that are support through the helpdesk management system within the group of companies.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively and efficiently provide support through the resolution of issues that have been assigned as helpdesk administrator’s responsibility, as first line support;
- Properly assign and escalate unresolved support request, where required;
- Follow up with end-users to determine whether the issue was properly resolved;
- Actively and accurately follow-up, track, rout and redirect support requests;
- Ensure that proper recording, documentation and closure of tickets and incident reports are done on a timely basis;
- Prepare and distribute periodic reports, as required by Management;
- Contribute to the continuous improvements of the helpdesk procedures and policies, through discussions and recommendations, where possible; and
- Any other duties, as determined and approved by authorized IT Management.
ANSA McAL Limited
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (in a computer related programme) is preferred.
- Working knowledge of
- ERPs in a group environment;
- Window server environment;
- Network infrastructure;
- PC Hardware and peripheral trouble-shooting;
- Office365 and Active Directory support;
- Helpdesk systems for an IT environment will be an asset.
- Experience in a customer-centric environment and an understanding of good customer service practices and philosophies.
How to Dress for an Interview
So you've got an interview for the job you are praying to get, what now? As the saying goes, first impressions last, so choosing the perfect interview ou…Read More